Thursday, November 14, 2013

www.AnotherWorkStory.com

The other day, I got a call from a client. He is the politest, sweetest client I talk to. He often asks me how my day is going, and actually waits for a reply!

Then I got a call from him later in the day. He wanted to apologize to me for sounding rude, he said he had several things going on.

I honestly don't think he was rude, he may have forgotten to chat ask how my day was but that's not bad, it could just mean he had a lot of things going on and his call was urgent but, not rude.

That's the only reason he called. It was like he was calling to talk to someone else and just apologized to me, the receptionist. No he called just to apologize to me, for something I didn't even notice. In comparison to all the other calls I get a day where construction men are swearing and yelling at each other for a minute before they've even realized I've answered their call.... his worst day is still better than everyone else I'm pretty sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment