Monday, November 25, 2013

www.PhotoBooth.com

I decided to make a photobooth! The first thing I did was order a few items off of Oriental Trading Company and downloaded some free printables on which I printed on card stock!

Then I bought 1 Styro-foam cone at a time from Michael's in the Floral department using a 40-50% off coupon each time.
 
 I spray painted the first one silver!
 Oops I went a little strong up near the top, but you can't tell in regular light!
I bought some dowels, and made some wine glasses from scratch!


 I free handed this "Kiss Me" and "Mistletoe"
 
 I also bought a 2nd cone -this time in Green, so I decided not to paint it. (I may later go back and paint it but for now I'm ok with it being Green!) I then shoved, all of my 50+ props into the cones!
 The cool glasses I also got from Oriental Trading Company! I got 12 I think!
  Here are some more glasses I got from O.T.
 Love the Mrs. Clause Hair!!
 Also love the Reindeer Antlers and the Elf Hat, and the Santa Beards!
 Then I made this banner to be the backdrop!
 Then I took a picture of myself to see how it would turn out!
Now I'm open for business!

I can set up in 15 Minutes for any (in the Denver Area) Christmas Party, Family Gathering, or Work Party! Just e-mail, fb, call, text me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment