Tuesday, November 5, 2013

www.ChurchyWeekend.com

Last weekend was really busy and this week has been busy at work which is why I'm posting about last weekend on Friday!

Friday night we went straight from work to the Lodge at Breckenridge for the Choir Retreat!











It was a great weekend of singing our Christmas songs and learning some choreography as well as bonding and beautiful views!

Then on Sunday our church held it's annual Harvest Fest for which I was the official photographer, as well as in charge of the coffee, apple cider, eggnog latte's, and hot chocolate. Yikes I was busy! Here are just a few fun pictures from that night!





oh they look familiar! I was a Tourist (cuz I had my camera on me)

This is one of the Seminary wives kids!!








This is Mike, he was soo sweet - he told one girl that she was REALLY good a soccer and to keep it up!

This is Dan, he JUST got engaged!!! Sooper excited for him!
this was a war of the camera people!


isn't she adorable! She's the Dance instructor for the Choir performance!

This is her family! Her new husband, said he couldn't believe how lucky he was that she is his wife (after I showed him the above photo!)

I love that this girl was dressed like a war poster girl!
 

Gerritt is wearing leather pants.....

face painting!
 

this was the most adorable game!

I just loved this silhouette!


It's not a Halloween party without a rubber chicken!

This game is called Chuck the Chicken!




this is my singing friend Caitlyn!
 All in all a great event! I went home TIRED and with sore feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment