Saturday was the end of a long week of working.... and Nick was at a tournament on Saturday. After work I called Nick to see how he did, and he told me that he was home. I was excited to get home as fast as possible to see him. I had to purchase a few last things for the baby shower and told him that I shouldn't be too long and I would be home.
As I was in the parking lot holding Nicks key in my hand since I was driving his car that day - I saw my car........ odd and parked right behind my car was his car. I was momentarily confused until I realized that he was there, and he was ducking in his car. I wondered if we were going to the Parlour but he wasn't feeling that, he also wasn't feeling Out Back or Bob Evans until I suggested Applebees. We totally enjoyed Applebees sharing the delicious wings and ordering a burger and a chicken salad.
The other wonderful thing is that lately Nick and I have been totally enjoying watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S together which is one of my favourite past times together since that is really how we started our relationship and when we fell in love. We can hardly wait to get home and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
The next morning when Nick woke up- he yelled for me to come to him but I was busy getting ready for church, but he was persistent. After I crawled into his arms, he whispered in ear "happy 3 monthaversary" (I'll be honest - had my e-mail not reminded me, I wouldn't have even realized.) I fell in love with him all over for remembering and not only remembering but for it being the first thing on his mind when he woke up!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment