


I decided instead of driving home and being by myself for another 32 hours I would drive HOME.I arrived home just about 30 seconds after my parents pulled in the driveway and since the garage door was still open I drove right in beside their car. They were TOTALLY Surprised! Mom immediately proceeded to call Steph and all her children and invite them for a potluck after church not telling them that I had come home! (They were saddened last weekend by how very little they got to see Nick and I).
Michael was at John and Liza Grandy's wedding on Saturday so Mom, Dad and I went out to Kelseys for dinner. Amazingly as we walked in and were seated the waitress came up to our table - looked at me and said "You're never going to believe this - we JUST ran out of the Mushroom Skillet". Now this is funny because we haven't even ordered yet or even had time to look at the menu - however Laurie the waitress remembers my order from 9 years ago. You see I order the same thing everytime I go there. The Mushroom Skillet and the Broccoli Cheese soup. I haven't seen her since I was in High School 9 years ago!!
After dinner - well before dinner too, the 3 of us just hung out upstairs on laying on the floor of my parents bedroom just talking!! How great is that! Totally relaxing and just blessed time together!!!! I enjoyed a wonderfully hot and relaxing bath in the WirlPool bathtub before Michael got home from the wedding. We talked for a while about the things that he saw at this wedding that he would or would not do at his own, and talked of his desire for a girlfriend to share his days with! I hope some wonderful girl soon finds him and his querky unique self!!
Sunday following church, we had a yummy potluck, including chicken, Mrs. Eccles Hot Potatoe Salad, some goat cheese Salad that Krystal made, rolls, ham and cheese spears, deviled eggs (by me), and a delish oreo dessert. Steph was excited to get some family pictures taken - seen below!!






sounds perfect! so glad you went!
ReplyDeleteMe too!!
ReplyDelete