Friday, July 31, 2009

www.CloseFriendDay.com

Today is Friday. Today is also Close Friend Day. In honour to celebrate that I thought I would fix the friend that gets me everywhere: my car!!! I got a new exhaust in my car and then drove myself to Mels! I arrived around 12:35 and after we did each others hair (and had a pillowfight in our underwear) we headed off to a cozy lunch at Wendys!! Haha! Then we did a tiny pic of grocery shopping and stopped at a garage sale, where I got Nick and I a coffee table to replace the one that my brother is going to steal back for college in a month! I also got a "bread cave" that I'm going to repaint, I'm pretty excited about my finds and shall post pictures later. I'm also most likely going to paint 1 or both of them! Anyhoo our little college runion party is not turning out quite as planned.... the girls are all running late or got called into work or are just lame-o's! (They don't read my blog so I can say whatever I want). Anyhoo we will surely have fun when the rest get here! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment