Monday, July 13, 2009

www.Monday.com

How cool is it to be escorted to work by Yoda telling you where to turn next or my personal favourite Sean Connery!! I totally downloaded celebrity voices to my GPS!!!

Also the other thing that is awesome is that while I was making delicious taco's at lunch, and was trying to tell Nick that I liked how I bought the hamburger meat last time, but I forgot what I was going to say. Picture me standing in the kitchen hands up in the air in a hilarious stance trying to find my words. The part that is awesome is that Nick said - "You're an Everett now - we're not with the words." If you were at the wedding you'll understand Y that's funny.
Saturday Nick went to a tournament in Ann Arbor to play Magic and he won!!! There were 66 Contestants and he won about $260 worth of prizes. Here's him - happy with his cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment