Anyhoo - Nick and I had gone home to witness Karen's wedding. It was beautiful as was the wedding party. It was a relaxing weekend, enjoyable with my husband and family!
"The beautiful Bride"
"The Wedding Party"
"A Cute Couple that Attended""The girls who weren't in the wedding party!"
Anyhoo Friday Nick and I arrived in Chatham about 1:15 at Steph's house for lunch. We loved seeing her new house. After looking through our wedding book and a great visit we headed to my house. I dropped Nick off for his date with my brother and my mom drove me to my dads work with lost of time to give him new clothes and a kidnapping planned. The dinner and clothes were his father's day/birthday presents - a Cinderella Date!! We went to Glitters and shared delish cheese covered mushrooms, fancy drinks and food. We each tried something new!
After arriving home - mom was a the rehearsal for Karen's wedding. Dad and I went to Wal-mart to buy Nick new pants since he and Michael weren't done with their date yet. Then Nick and I headed to Bessie's to visit and to have Nicks pants hemmed!! THANKS!!
Saturday we took our time getting up, and then enjoyed the wedding day! After the wedding we relaxed, went to Bulkbarn, and Blockbuster. Watched the Curious Case of Benjamin Button - it was long but good!
Sunday we went to church, held the baby Peyten and had a great lunch with the whole family then drove back here. Now I'm home for the week seeing my husband for a grand total of less than a hour for the whole week. He's heading home on Wednesday for a fishing trip! Friday I have an appointment to get my exhaust replaced in Ann Arbor on my beloved car and then hanging out with "the girls" from SAU! It shall be a great weekend - the best it could be - separated from my love.





No comments:
Post a Comment