I feel sorry for the moths and cute little bugs that hit my windshield last night when I was driving home from Somerset Beach camp. My windshield is covered but what matters is that I got to spend a lot of quality time with my Bff! We had some great conversing around the campfire! I hummed and hawwed all afternoon trying to decide whether to drive out to their camp site. After I hung up the phone from talking to her, to figure out their schedule, I realized how much there was still to say.
After some hotdogs and smor's I arrived home, car covered in bugs at 12:20. At 12:25 the doorbell rang - scared a bit, after grabbing my cell phone I went to the door to find my husband standing there. He looked good. He came home early, he left right as I called him to say I was leaving the campsite. I appreciated him coming home early so much. He told the others that I had to work the rest of the weekend and he wanted to spend some extra time with me.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment