Wednesday, July 8, 2009

www.StillSeamsUnreal.com

Disclaimer: I wrote this post througout an evening so its my scattered thought I needed to get out.

As I sit here in this house, working on making baby shower invitations, drinking tea in "our" cup, stirred with "our" spoon watching the video of our wedding..... the tears are likely to fall down my cheeks...oh wait - they are.

Right now, my dad and I are walking down the aisle.... he has a HUGE smile on his face - probably the biggest smile I've ever seen escape from his adorable face. Mom says that I just glowed the whole day.... and my man looks sooo handsome! I love Pastor Mark and am so glad he came to be the officiant.

Mel sang beautifully - it's making me cry right now.... I'm amazed that she didn't cry - I think she did a tiny pit on the last verse.... did you Mel?
I love that I almost fell over when Nick kissed me...... This wasn't supposed to be about the wedding - more about the life we're living...

I still feel like we are just "playing house" that I still get to go home to my mommy and daddy.... but this is our life now. Everything we do is our choice, the stuff we buy is our choice and wherever we go - is our choice. I'm soo glad we have the wedding video taped too many wonderful memories that I worked hard to plan/create that I would forget if it wasn't filmed.

I think I might make brownies this evening to surprise my husband!
Now I'm watching home videos that my dad put onto DVDs for me! I love him. I love the song I'm singing in a kids choir right now....



This is what I made for Lunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment