Monday, July 20, 2009

www.termites&socks2theFace.com

We totally got to spend some quality time with Gavin on Friday. Nick more than me, but when they got home from their "man-date" we chatted it up in the kitchen while I made us dinner/snack.

The boys went out to dinner together at the Napoleon Cafe and then enjoyed an evening of them-made entertainment called Magic. For a midnight snack I made chicken-rice with chicken fingers.

Saturday I worked all day and then enjoyed the evening with my Nick. I was working on uploading/ordering wedding pictures and he was making new Magic decks. I got the flowers to add to this display on Saturday too! Aren't they unique?

Sunday morning we got up and got ready together which I love to do! We headed to church where it was a wonderful service, since Pastor Phil just came back from his summer studies. After lunch we had plans to go for a walk in the park but after we ate out for lunch at Wing Street it started raining! So we just went home and hung out together again... totally NOT complaining! Although we were off on our nap schedules. I made mom's famous cheese sauce with pasta and chicken for dinner - yum! I just finished making a photo book of our wedding! I made it for our parents. Here's the link - if you're really curious - but if you'd rather just wait until they are shipped out and you can look at it in real life big form the wait. Of course I ordered one for myself too because - well - why not!?This is what I made tonight! It's called: Chicken Divan. It has rice and brocolli and chicken and I added cauliflour too! Can't wait to eat it!

I'm pretty sure that this is the most time that Nick and I have had together just the 2 of us. I'm going into withdrawls now since the rest of the week we don't get to see each other much.

No comments:

Post a Comment