2 games of Frisbee were played. I hurt my index finger on my right hand during a defensive stop in a crazy Frisbee game - I either popped a blood vessel or sprained it.... not sure but its a bit swollen and its a nice shade of purple.
We ate burgers, brats, fudge, baked beans, snicker doodles, chocolate cake, meatballs and much more! It was all yummy! At night after the adults left of went to bed, the youngin's played fire tennis ball catch and set off some fireworks and sparklers in the parking lot. Twas lots of fun - we are all missing some hairs off of our hands....



We kept Mel up way past her bed time and talked in the kitchen then put on Shaw shank Redemption to fall asleep too. I thoroughly enjoyed the awkwardness that existed/we created with 2 newly married couples sleeping on single beds next to each other in the basement....
I woke up and went to church found out that my mom accidently left her purse at their house the night before so my dad had to drive back to Michigan to pick up the purse - then those of us who slept over at their house, went out to lunch after church to Pete's Garage. It was yummy and a lot of food. Dad and I shared this:


Clare accidentally left her purse in my dads car and ... he was on his way home when we realized it. He doesn't have a cell phone so their was no way of calling him...other than the cell phone in her purse in the back of the VAN. Sooo we kept dialing = hoping he would hear it over the air and the motor.... he finally heard it when he was stopped at the border so he turned around, crossed the border AGAIN (he crossed 6 times in 2 days) and Clare and I drove to meet him half way.... as we were driving back to the Eccles - in my rear view mirror I saw a van just like my dads and then it passed me and I could see that it had an Ontario licence plate and it had a dent in the back corner just like my dads... but it wasn't him.. it was just too funny.
Then once Nick and I got home that evening we couldn't find my phone anywhere!! I was started to freak out thinking that I left it at Mels.... we called it, Nick looked in the car, I looked in the suitcase, I tore apart my purse...finally I went and sat in the car and he called it from his phone and we heard it ringing from underneath the passenger seat. Hahaha what a weekend!?
video's to come....




No comments:
Post a Comment