Thursday, August 27, 2009

www.whoIsThis4?.com

soo I'm thinking.... what is the purpose of this blog? This past week I found all kinds of e-mails in my old e-mail account between Mel and I. We used to write the most random e-mails to each other, with the subject lines having nothing to do with the message. We would talk about how we farted in a random place, or how our noses we running. Anyhoo we wrote those for probably 2.5 years of our college lives together and still send a random one here or there. However this blog has kind of replaced those e-mails.

For the most part - my parents on both sides, Mel and Jennie and a very few others read this blog. Even my husband only reads it when I tell him to.

Now that we have that cleared up. I started a new blog for my married friends. I was looking for a blog to add to my list of blogs that I read. So I didn't find one. I wanted random date ideas for my husband and I to do. So I've created one - it will be categorized by season, indoor/outdoor, cost, and category (fun, romantic, useful etc.) At the bottom of each post I'm going to add an "extra credit". Which, for you married people is how to end of the date.

The awesome thing about it is that I can totally use this on a resume for event planning.

And here is the link: www.theOKaffair.blogspot.com.

1 comment: