As I sat upstairs waiting for Hailey Bug to fall asleep I had time to reflect over the day and over my life situations. I took the time to pray for Nick and my future, to pray for a friend who is on my heart, and to pray for a mama carrying 4 babies!
Earlier today, I was over emotional - ask Nick! I'm blaming hormones..... anyhoo I was sad but ok - then Nick and I were both headed upstairs but I was ahead of him and as soon I was alone, I burst into tears. So I ran back down to the bottom of the stairs as I was whipping away the tears. I fell into his arms and just cried.
I'm sooo thankful for my husband. I am so very lucky to have someone who will hold me when I'm crying but who will also hold me just because I want him to. He's very sensitive to my feelings and for that I'm greatful. He makes me talk even if I don't want to, but lets me do it on my own time.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment