Monday, August 3, 2009

www.LetsGoFlyAkite.com

Let's go fly a kite Up to the highest height Let's go fly a kite And send it soaring!

After playing some B-ball with my husband this afternoon and blaming the wind for my aweful shots I remembered that we were given a kite by Terry and Linzy for our wedding and so we flew the kite! I felt like a child again! It's been a weekend of playing!! How fun is that!

Nick was much better at it than me.
Up through the atmosphere Up where the air is clear Oh, let's go fly a kite Let's go fly a kite!

This is our new coffee table that I picked up Garage Sale-ing with Mel on Friday for $10!This is my picture frame that I've been working sooo hard to get filled with pictures of our friends weddings!! I stille need Ross and Clare's!

2 comments:

  1. excellent! and I might send a different picture for our wedding one. the off centered look isn't working for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH I SEE ME AND NICK!!! aww :)

    ReplyDelete