I think, and often tell people: "I am blessed that I get to be their friend!"
If you want to be my friend, let me just tell you part of my personality is to love you so much I like to tell everyone else in my life how amazing my friends are!
Today my mom and Helen (my boss from Gospel Text, and the owner of the backyard my wedding pictures were taken in), came to help with the babies for the day! We got to the Pollaks house in the morning, helped them with feeds and a bit of cleaning... I always want to do more, but it's hard... anyways then we went to the hospital with them and helped out with their appointments.
Helen has been following their story and was so excited to meet those babies. Those babies are sooo cute! The parents are super human!
Here are some pics from the day!
Nich was talking about the babies and their progress....

My mom was listening intently!!! Soo was Brooklyn.
Helen was listening too but she was enthrawlled with the cutie in her arms!I am so Blessed by these friends!!







How fun that they could come and spend time with you and these sweet babies!
ReplyDelete