Monday, July 19, 2010

www.SomeMoreFriendsGotHitched.com

This past weekend, Nick got to be the best man again this time at Adam & Cheryl Hoskin's wedding! This was his 3rd time out of 5 times in a wedding party. Anyways he's getting better every time! I'm sooo proud of him! His speech was fantastic - had a theme, that started and ended strong! It was the perfect length... not too short, not too long! Soo soo proud! I was sad missing the whole rehearsal part - watching Nick do the Best Man thing!! But Ross & Clare were coming Friday night so I sat around doing nothing waiting for them to arrive.

Friday night about 11:10 they arrived, I gave Clare a tour of our apartment and then went to Wal-mart to buy a curling iron and a few other things. We hung out and watched TV before going to sleep!

I was the first one up the next morning and made breakfast; Pancakes with Pears & Carmel and Bacon and Eggs! Then Clare curled my hair which turned out pretty cute.
We left with extra time, knowing that the construction on 94 was a hassle but we still ended up in stop-and-go traffic which in turn made us late. Not so late that we missed the wedding, but late enought that Ross, the usher who was supposed to be there at least 30 minutes early was 10 minutes late. The wedding was a lot of fun! The boys danced like crazy, the food was good! I even danced with the groom! And soon the newlyweds are going to move really close to us - well 15-20 minutes away. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment