Sunday, July 4, 2010

www.theWeekLeadingUpTo.com

Hi, I must tell you a little about the week leading up to the worst burn (I'm pretty sure) of my life!

Sunday - a week ago: Nick and I went to a new church in the morning, loved the pastor - not so sure about the rest of the factors. Mel arrived at about 1:30 on Sunday afternoon, and after woofing down the brunch I made for Nick and I, the 2 of us headed out the door to Parma, MI where we celebrated the upcoming nuptials of Brooke and Steve! We were glad we had each other because besides Brooke and her mom, there were only a few other people that we were even acquaintances with. It was a great time tho, which ended with me hanging out with Mel in her trailer in Somerset for an hour or so!

Tuesday, was exciting for Nick! He got to PAINTBALL at Somerset with Gavin! He hasn't gotten to paintball in soo long! Also on Tuesday, I had to be in charge of an Insurance Audit at work. That was interesting. I should get a raise.

The next exciting part of my week that is worth writing about, is my day off; Wednesday, I spend the day baking Rice Krispie Cupcakes. I'm a bit scared that they were hard to get out of the cupcake paper things, but I think they would still be tasty! They looked cute! When I woke Nick up thinking he was going to spend the afternoon/evening with me, he informed me he was feeling sick...so I made him broccoli soup for dinner, packed up several containers of it and then I took 24 decorated pink cupcakes and soup to the cutest 4-year old's house I know! I was there until about midnight - loving the babies as usual!

Thursday, my Boss's, boss: Charlie and his boss Khoi, came to our pharmacy.... It was a bit intimidating, but in the end I ended up being a life saver for Suj, my boss because I cleaned up and organized him, which didn't go unnoticed by all the bosses!! - Again, where's my raise, right?

By Thursday, I was sad because all week Nick and I had just been "off" - time wise as well as just life. It was a rough week for the 2 of us!

Friday was the next exciting day. I got off work at 1:30 and Nick and I took off to Ohio for the 4th! And from here, I'm gonna write a new post! You're gonna want to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment