Wednesday, August 18, 2010

www.IgotAnewPhone.com

It was time. I'd had my green & perfect cell phone for 1187 days which is roughly 3.3 years. That phone had become an extension of my hand. Sometimes, I didn't even go into the bathroom without taking it! I have a lot of memories with that phone, late night phone calls and texts with my husband, before and after we were married!

Before I received this wonderfully amazing gift from Nick's parents as a graduation gift, I lived life without a cell phone. My life was perfectly fine, I didn't know any different. Now that I've had my own cell phone for so long, I can not imagine my life with out it!

I use my phone to update my facebook status, I get certain peoples facebook status updates sent automatically to my phone, and anytime anyone comments on my wall, or my pictures, it automatically goes to my phone. Not only is phone a great tool for when Im away from my computer, it allows me to text Nick all day and night long! Not only do I communicate with Nick on a regular basis, I talk to his mom a lot! It used to be almost daily, now that I'm not commuting to work as long, we don't talk as much.... I used to use my calling card on my phone to call home too. My phone also allows me to take pictures and upload them right away to facebook - and if you know me at all - that is totally me! Needless to say I loved my green cell phone. I will miss it sooo much!!!
This is my new one... it still does all those things that my old one does, but it's different. I just am not totally comfortable with it yet.

1 comment:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with new cell phones.. I hate trying to figure them out, but once I do, I love the new phone! Congrats! Change is good!

    ReplyDelete