Thursday, August 19, 2010

www.BlastFromThePast.com

This is going to be a blast from the past - except the "past" I'm writing of, wasn't a "long time ago" but it was "far, far away" - if you consider Tennessee far away.

A friend of mine just posted a bunch of pictures from her honeymoon - which was like a month ago.... so I looked to see if I posted any of mine and I did not. I did write about the honeymoon so you can read about that here.

This was from our first night - still in Chatham, ON!


This was our home for a week!!

This was our view!!!

The livingroom/dinning room/part of to the kitchen.

The bedroom!
The fantastic tub!
More of the Living room
The fantastic kitchen!

Walking around the cabin!
At the Pavilion...
Isn't the Pavilion gorgeous!!!???
We saw 2 rainbow's that week - it rained a lot!!
More of our view!!

We went to an A&W Drive-in!

This was after our day at Dollywood Splash Mountain!! (about 1.5 minutes before we found out Jennie and Nich were having Quads)

This hot tub was on 1 of our balcony's!!! (see the mountains in the background)

Kissing in the Rain

At the Old McDonald Had a Farm Mini Golf place!!

At Dollywood's Dixie Stampede Dinner Theater

Our first night back - we had no silverware so we ate mac & cheese with a wooden spoon and an ice cream scoop

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures.. Wouldnt it be so grand to have a tub looking at the moutains in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Glad I Inspired the honeymoon pics!

    ReplyDelete