Saturday afternoon, I was in the kitchen doing the dishes I think, when in front of my eyes flew past me, a light; a light like a shooting star. When the shooting stars shoot past my face my immediate response is "uh-oh" and then straight to the medicine cabinet to pop some pills.
Shortly after the first light, I was sitting on the couch feeling weird... I don't know how to explain how other than to say it was like an out-of-body feeling, or like my brain passed out but I was still conscious... my arms felt like they wouldn't work, but I was still able to move.
But I was determined to still go to Olive Garden. I had been waiting months to go, since my mom said we were going to go when we got to BC, so like end of April....til now. I also had a new skirt - thanks to Jennie, that I wanted to wear. I knew I would end up more dressed up than Nick, but I didn't care, when else do we get to dress up? So after taking about 30 minutes to decided what to wear with the skirt, we finally left for the garden! We got there, and had to wait 35 minutes to get a table, but I thought it was worth it since I had already waited sooo long!
Dinner was great, all I got was the Chicken & Gnocci soup and the traditional salad, and then I went all out because I had been craving Chocolate Cake for a long time!!
Nick got the same soup as well as the traditional Chicken Alfredo and a fancy lemonade. Dinner for 2 is definately not overrated!By the time we got home, I was feeling sooo full and nauseous... I think I was still having the migraine symptoms, but by the end of the evening I was almost immobile... my stomach was hurting and nothing sounded good. Until I thought of pop. I wanted Sprite, but it was 1 am and we didn't have any.... so Nick jumped into his clothes and then into his car and drove through McDonalds. I was very grateful. I stayed up way too late, but mostly because I didnt want to move....
Soo good and bad......




No comments:
Post a Comment