Sunday, November 7, 2010

www.churchAgain.com

Dear friends,

I like writing in letter form, so as it is written in the New Testament... therefore I'm going to write like Paul. Surely you've heard of my plight as we've searched for a new church. A church in which the study of the bible is the primary focus of the message. A church that we feel comfortable in, but not so comfortable that we're not stretched and grown. A church that worships in a manor that is a joyful noise to my ears as well as God's! This morning's service was the first communion service that we experienced and it was very similar to the church of my youth.

Fellowship is important, and this morning we ran into a couple from college whom, we haven't seen in 3-4 years! It was fantastic to see Bol & Carrie, and this was their first Sunday at the church! I hope that they come back and try it again! I would love to see them more often!

Final Greetings;
Peace to you and your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment