Friday, November 5, 2010

www.gettingReady.com

You know what is right around the corner? We saw a hint of it today.... it begins with something white and fluffy.... and then turns into bells and holly. Tonight I started to get ready... I put up our fantastically wonderful nativity that Nick's parents got for us last year! I love it so much!!


I also added some green Christmas tree shaped candles, and some stack-able Santa's/little drummer boy's/snowmen.... as well as other assortments of Christmas embellishments.

The only way to decorate for Christmas is to listen to Christmas music, or in my case throw in one of my all time favourite movies: Irving Berlin's White Christmas!!!


 And to treat myself at the end; a fantastically wonderful hot chocolate with a dribble of wonderful special Carmel!!





 
Oh and did I mention I dressed the part!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just reminded me that I have a nativity scene also, well 2 of them (one is very small). Think I'll wait a week or so then put up my tree and start decorating. I am looking for some different things to put up - I miss my staircase to wrap the lights and greenery. Love your Christmas jammies.

    ReplyDelete