This past weekend the theme that most frequently crossed my path was Do Good. The first instance is on Ellen's talk show, at the end of every episode her last words to the audience have been "Be Kind to One Another." Specifically she is talking about bullying, but the theme is the same as the last episode of Boy Meet's World, which I watched in sequence this past weekend (the final 10 episodes). In the last pep talk from Mr. Pheenie he tells Cory, Topanga, Eric and Sean to "Do Good". Topanga replies with "Don't you mean 'do well'?" To which he says, "No I mean 'Do Good'!"
Well now that I've explained where the theme came from.... I'm going to explain what I've done so far to fulfill this challenge is 2-fold. 1. I was in the parking lot tonight and instead of taking just my cart back to the cart-pavillion, I collected the 2 other carts in the close parking spaces and took them with me!
2ndly, I forget... I was planning this blog in my head earlier, as I usually do.... I remember there being 2 points.. but I don't remember the 2nd.... lol.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




better get yourself some sticky notes to help with the memory. It really takes just a second to hold the door for someone and what I do with the shopping cart I'm done with will give it to someone going into the store. Saves me walking to the cart storage area!!! and them looking for a cart. Pat, Pat. ouch my arm hurts.
ReplyDelete