This past weekend was the Fall Brunch at the Seminary. I was pretty much totally responsible for the decorations and the food. We had a pancake bar:
and the decorations were Squash hollowed out with Sunflowers and Mums in them:
and the Women TALKED!!! It was SOOO loud in there!And the Speaker was the author of this book! I asked her if she would write something in it for me. I was told she Loves to Write in her Books!
This is her:
She was just the sweetest lady with SOOOO much to learn from. She came right out and asked me if I had a best friend out here. It's like she knew me! She also said so many wonderful encouraging things about my servant heart.
When she first met me, the first words out of her mouth were: "you're reputation proceeds you." At first I thought she was just making a general statement, but then she went on to say she'd heard I was the one who designed all the promotional material for PiM3 for this year.(go back up to the 2nd picture and you can see the brochure and magnet).
What she spoke on blessed the hearts of many women there,


This is Priscilla introducing her:
Also while buying stuff for this event I ran across this gorgeous pitcher (on the left) and just knew I couldn't walk past it. If I did I would regret it the rest of my life if I didn't buy it. Look how perfect it matches this other unique one that I as a wedding gift:



















No comments:
Post a Comment