Monday, September 16, 2013

www.PamperingWeekend.com

I went into this weekend knowing I had nothing I had to do.  It was a rainy weekend, if you've seen the news you know that it's just been raining here "a little bit". Friday night, I decided to cook. I pulled a beef tenderloin out of the freezer that I had bought only a few days before, threw it in a crockpot with some water, roast seasonings and onion flakes! I also made scalloped potatoes one of my top 3 favourite foods! The beef wasn't quite falling apart yet when I was ready for bed, so I threw it in the fridge and finished it Saturday evening! 
With a whole Saturday full of hours with nothing to do, I had decided to pamper myself starting with a hair cut. 
 Then at my mom's insistence I got a pedicure, except not really - I spent all the money on my hair cut so I bought a bottle of polish matching the colour vest my husband will be wearing this weekend under his grey tux at our friend Gavin's Wedding. I painted my toes myself!

After a face mask and a bath....
I laid on the couch, curled up with my library book and a roll of Rolo's!
I also convinced Nick to do a photo shoot with me, with my new backdrop and tripod! 
 
  I got that shirt for Nick at the food pantry I go to sometimes! Doesn't it look great on him??
His suit is at the dry cleaner's right now but I thought he looked handsome!

 Thursday I got home and I had been wearing this grey and scarlet outfit - an Ohio State scarf and matching earrings only to find out that Nick had been wearing his Canada shirt all day. Neither of us had seen the other! Tooo funny!
  
I also realized that B and N were next to each other on the keyboard so I've been wanting to take this picture for a while, need to do it again when the keyboard is cleaner!
 

1 comment:

  1. You can get shirts at a food pantry?? I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete