Tuesday, September 24, 2013

www.YesterdaysRediculousTimeline.com

2:00am (Denver Time) /4:00am (Detroit Time)   
                         Wake Up at Adam and Cheryl's apartment

2/4:15am        Leave to head to airport - and fill Rental Car's Gas Tank
2/4:50am        Arrive at Rental Car return place 10 mins before it opens.
3/5:10am        Ride Shuttle to airport get through security and head to gate
3/5:48am        At gate - get hash brown from McDonalds for breakfast 
4/6:50am        Board flight to leave on time at 7:15.

Skip 2 hours (fly for 3 hours)

9/7:50am        Land 25 mins early after a FREEZING flight
                      where we couldn't get comfortable
10/8:17am      Kathrine drives us to Seminary where Nicks car is.
11/9:18am      Nick drops me off at work where my car is to for 7 hours.
                      Eat small frozen dinner for lunch,
                      after being awake for 10.5 hours
4/2:12pm       Nick texts me, I don't have any keys to drive home
4/2:13pm       Realize I'm too tired to think.
                      Realize I'm getting sick
6/4:30pm       Get off work. Boss drives me to seminary.
                      Realize my car will be locked up at work
                      by the time Nick gets out of class
6/4:45pm       Nick leave his 4-6pm class to bring me keys.
                      I leave to go pick up our cat from the Doty's in his car.
7/5:10pm       Take Lily home. Rush hour traffic sucks!
                      Lily doesn't like stop n'go.
7/5:40pm       Get home. Carry is Lily and 2 loads of stuff.
                      Neighbor knocks on door.
8/6:02pm       Drive to Seminary to pick up Nick from class.
8/6:12pm       Have 2nd set of keys from Tyler, drive to my work.
8/6:20pm       Unlock gate, get car.
8/6:30pm       Arrive at Subway - tooo tired to think about dinner
8/6:50pm       Home start eating
9/7:00pm       watch HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Premiere for an hour!
                     SOOO excited
10/8:10pm     Crash.

Awake for 18 hours; traveling and working after a long weekend that was busy and full of very little sleep -  No wonder I'm sick!

Sleep for 11 hours straight.


1 comment: