Tuesday, September 24, 2013

wwww.HIMYMseasonPremiere.com

My eyeballs were glued to the first episode last night. I'm sooo excited for this season. It's going to be a GREAT season! I'm very excited how they've decided to do it! the whole season takes place in the 55 hours of Robin and Barney's wedding.... with a lot of flash backs and flash forwards.  I almost got goosebumps when Ted says "that's how Lily met your mother!"

This morning I starting browsing the web to read others' thoughts and opinions on the episode! One article I found has a list of guest stars they hope will come back. As I'm going through it, there are some that I hope don't come back just because they were either a significant other of Robin or Barney and they just don't need to be coming back.

These are the people I do hope come back and that make sense to be there:

Steve "The Blitz" HenryHow I Met Your Mother Guest Stars

How I Met Your Mother Guest StarsJessica Glitter
Cindy - the roommateHow I Met Your Mother Guest Stars
How I Met Your Mother Guest Stars, Will Forte Randy Warmpess
Alan ThickeHow I Met Your Mother Guest Stars
How I Met Your Mother Bob Barker
Katie Scherbatsky How I Met Your Mother Guest Stars, Lucy Hale
Joe Manganiello, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Brad
Jerome WhittakerHow I Met Your Mother, John Lithgow, Neil Patrick Harris                                                     
Still of Alyson Hannigan, Jason Segel, Josh Radnor and Cobie Smulders in How I Met Your Mother Zoey


Patrice Ellen D. Williams Picture
http://corinawrites.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/20120605-123535.jpgStuart and Claudia
James Stinson and Sam Gibbs (we know he's in it but I want him in it a LOT)
Loretta Stinson


Ted's mom and step dad
Robins Dad


Scooter (I don't know how they'll get him back in the storyline but he's married to NPH in real life so I think they'll put him in.)

***Linus the Bar Tender is Jim Belushi's son!

I really like this article with the unanswered questions still.
This article explains the geniousness of the show really well!

My Questions:

Who will be the minister for Barney and Robin's wedding?
Do you think Lily is going to be the one who tells us what "the Mother's" name is?

No comments:

Post a Comment