Tuesday, October 15, 2013

www.aHardDay.com

Yesterday wasn't so bad, because Nick had class and studying to do; the Grismer's were with the Roebucks in Co Spgs getting in some family time, and the Flickinger's were vacationing solo for the day in Breckenridge, while I was at work.

But TODAY is a different story.

Today, Nick, Eric and Rhoda all drove down to CO Spgs to hang out with the other 4.5 and I'm stuck at work.

Not only is Nick having fun with all our friends, but there are so many things that he gets to do, and would rather do something else the next time so that means I will have fewer cool memories/experiences, like climbing the Incline!
view from far away
view from bottom
view from top
And he gets to go to Olive Garden with them all..... and go to Garden of the God's. 

It just sucks HAVING to go to work to pay the flippin' bills!

There's a good chance I'm going to call in "sick" Thursday or Friday.

P.S. They didn't get home until AFTER I went to sleep at 11:30pm.

2 comments:

  1. But think about the great, crazy weekend you had. Someday the tables will be turned and you won't be working and he will :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to sleep on the floor (because the guests get the bed and couch) at 11:30 and they still weren't home yet.

      Delete