I am blessed. How many other people my age
can say they hang out with the coolest 15 year old ever,
more than any other girl!
Last night I got a FB message sent to my phone right before I walked in the door getting home from Choir telling me to check my e-mail.
Last night I got a FB message sent to my phone right before I walked in the door getting home from Choir telling me to check my e-mail.
So I checked it as soon as I got in the door, and I get this letter, prefaced with:
"I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I love you."
"I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I love you."





Awe, that is so sweet! Keep that message, print it off and read it often when you need a pick me up. That is for sure how I view my Brittney!!
ReplyDelete