Ross had gone hiking with Joe on Monday in the Red Rocks Canyon area... here are a few of his instagrams from there:
Tuesday Eric/Rhoda and Nick all went down to Colorado Springs by like 8:30am and Joe, Nick, Ross and Eric and Rhoda all climbed the INCLINE. It took Joe and Rhoda about 2 hours, and the other 3 boys about 40-45 minutes.
Then they went to Garden of the Gods.
They all got back to our place after I went to sleep around 12:30 I think....
Wednesday they didn't leave our apartment until like 1pm, even though Nick was at the school studying for a greek mid-term and I was at work. They were headed to Rocky Mountain National Park but only got as far as Estes Park. However they did see as many as 50+ Elk, and 2 MOOSE!
They got back to our apartment around 7:30, and with Nick done with his mid-term, we went out to celebrate at our favourite HUGE burger place: Jack n Grill.
![]() |
| Ross's Dez Burger & Empty plate |
"I almost died Thursday... Fell off a 10 ft drop on Mt. Evans rolled and caught on to a rock before I plummeted off another drop of 25 ft onto a large cluster of rocks... Sprained my ankle on the first fall. Had to finish down the second half of the mountain and a 7 mile hike out on my sprained ankle."
We went to Buckhorn Exchange to buy Ross Rocky Mountain Oysters which are Buffalo Balls... yep gross. but he wanted to try them before he left here!
Friday I took the day off work and we enjoyed the morning together, and then we went to the Hot Springs in Idaho Springs, and then shared a 5lb BeauJo's Pizza!!
They left at 10pm Friday night for a 23 hour drive back home.... yuk!

























No comments:
Post a Comment