Yesterday after work, I visited MG at the SAU, then my dear friend Betsy Marie came over to Albion to hang out with me for a bit! After she left I decided to rearrange my room/change my summer clothes over to my winter clothes. It was SOOO Much work!! I also went to the store to buy stuff to make Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Squares!
I've been getting sick lately and today was the worst so far! My head was sooo congested!
Anyhoo after work today, I went right to bed and napped for 2.5 hrs. 4 minutes after I was awoken by my parents sending me a message on MSN; Nick walked in the door to hang out with me for the evening!!! He napped off and on for the first couple hours since he worked all night, then we made the Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Squares and watched Friends & the Office. We're taking the Rice Crispy Squares to Kalahari Resort this weekend in Ohio with his parents!!!
Tomorrow I'm taking my brother to the Social Security Office to get his SS Card! I'm very much excited for the weekend!!!!
Update on the computer; my cousin Terry remotely attached himself to my computer and deleted the viruses that were in my temporary files, while I was at work and I love him for it!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment