Thursday, September 11, 2008

www.inLoveWithMyRing.com

On Sunday I drove home for an interview and to get my new, old - but first car!!! Sunday night was full of dreams/nightmares about my new car getting broken into (Aunt Bessie was the cop that was mad at me for leaving my radio in my car to get stolen) and my worries about be able to afford the car being that I'm unemployed. I woke up in the morning and set up insurance and transfer ownership of the car to me. Then I went for an interview. The next day I dropped off some stuff at the Salvation Army that I didn't need anymore, then drove to Detroit to a store that sold my kind of ring, and had it cleaned for the first time since Nick bought it 6 months ago. I have fallen in love with it all over again!!!!



Every day since then I've been surprised by a multitude of phone calls that I just don't know how to handle. It has been fun having my own car - I took Nick for a ride in it to McDonalds, then my brother for a ride in it around the block! I started reading a book I've had since Christmas and haven't had time to read!! I finished scrapbooking freshman year, so now I'm on to sophomore year. Ok that's it.

Oh I'm looking forward to having a job soon so I can buy myself random things again... even though I have to save as much as possible to afford to live the rest of my life with my boy!!!

1 comment: