
Read the previous post for the story on the first Bride picture. These weddings actually happened in reverse order!!
Today, Nick came over for lunch. I asked him a couple days ago if we could have a date today around 1:00pm - I was going to drive into SAU and take him to a different park than we've ever gone to before, but instead he said he'd come here. I wanted to tell him how much I love him for just considering something so huge that we've been considering... because I know it is neither of our first choices.
Instead he came over for lunch which we decided last night, then he went to the DC to eat anyways so I made a lot of food for me to eat..... however I thought to make this day special I'd dress up. When he got here, he was quite surpised to find me in a dress and I was surprised to not hear him comment that he was not dressed up. I think he knew this time that I did it just for him!
We watched Rent which is one of our favourite movies and special to me because before we were "dating" he asked everyone he knew on campus if they owned the movie because he knew I wanted to watch it. 3 dorms later he found it and we watched it together. I think we've watched it together about 4 times since then!!!
Tonight I played with Hailey all night! We had a blast. Jennie has video posted on her blog of them dancing! I shall post some pictures for your enjoyment. We danced, read books, played with smileyface magnets on my fridge, did her hair, and turned my light on and off and on and off by pulling on the cords WAY up high!

Say Cheese Hailey!!!

These are all the pretty things Hailey had mommy put in her hair tonight!

This one is just adorable!!
In this one she is wearing my Nick's hat that I have adopted because I think it is adorable. We were dancing to country and I didn't have a cowboy hat so we shared this one instead! She didn't know the difference!After the goofball was put to bed I worked on scrapbooking more of my freshman year of school. I realized today how weird it is that school starts tomorrow and for the first time in 18 years I'm not going!!!




We had a lot of fun! :)
ReplyDelete