Monday, June 29, 2009

www.4thOfTheDay.com

So 4th post of the day... I know but how could I not:

I was feeling that today was my day! The day the pictures were going to come!!

I already didn't have to work and then I went to the store to buy milk and decided to stop at the post office and check our mail!! I found my permanent residence a.k.a "green card"!!! Yeah!! How great!!!! I thought to myself - ok so it's not my picture day... just the green card - still it's exciting!

Then at 10:33pm I was registering our appliances... when I received an e-mail..... and here is the result of the e-mail: http://www.loopholephoto.com/

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. 161, 170, and 253 are my favorites.

    thy are all so beautiful, brit. the've really captured how stunning you were on that day. absolutely congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I hope I remembered those numers correctly. :o)

    ReplyDelete