Tuesday, June 23, 2009

www.aCraving.com

Today Nick and I have been married a month! We have spent enough time together that we are totally used to it, and have not had nearly enough time together to be even remotely close to being sick of each other. In fact we're craving more time together still.

The kitchenaid mixer has been bought (for $205 instead of $300) and set up on our kitchen counter:
The rehearsal was hot and then delicious. I had gourmet Mac & Cheese!! Then we arrived back at our house where we were locked out because both of us left our keys for Ross and Clare to get in without knowing the other had left the key. They were on a walk but close so we didn't have to wait long. We enjoyed an evening with them and a trip to Meijer to buy Raid to kill the massivo amount of ants that found a bag of pop cans (to be returned).... gross!!!! We watched some How I Met Your Mother, and enjoyed their company. Nick was tired though because he had stayed up all but 2 hours the night before at the bachelor party. So we headed to bed early.

The next morning I got up early with Nick and made breakfast for our guests. I made scrambled Eggs, Bacon (turkey - its cheaper and healthier) and toast. It was all yummy and smelled delicious. Just as I finished it Nick had to leave to go be a groomsman so I enjoyed the rest of the morning with the Grismers and then drove together to the wedding in Ann Arbor. It was an outdoor wedding, that the bride was 20 minutes late to! It was HOT! I got burnt on one side! There were few moments that I got to spend with Nick until the dinner part of the reception. Then we danced our faces off at the reception. It was lots of fun!
We returned home with Ross and Clare and watched more How I Met Your Mother and ate Ice Cream with strawberrys, banana,s chocolate syrup, sprinkles and whipped cream. It was a delicious treat after such a hot day! The boys drove 1 car back to Spring Arbor to pick up Nicks car, and Clare and I set up the kitchenaid and put in 1 window air conditioner by ourselves and were working on the 2nd one when the boys got home.
Today in honour of being married for 1 month we get to see each other for 4 whole hours!!! How wonderful - we're both looking forward to it sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment