Thursday, June 25, 2009

www.hotNight.com

Being home alone I'm motivated to do nothing, when Nick is home I turn into a Suzie Homemaker, so last night that's what I did. I made delicious cheeseburgers on an electric fry-er, (cuz we don't have any sort of grill type thing....)and then baked banana bread!!!! Now I know its hot and not recommended to bake in such heat but it was LATE at night, so it was cooler and it didn't make the house any hotter, I don't think. The banana bread is more like a cake than a bread and it has a brown sugar sauce drizzled all over it. It did make our tummies happy though!

My new Kitchen aid that we named Edgar did well!!
The chocolate chips are my favourite part!!

I was soooo excited to put it in my cake platter thingy! I said I couldn't get married until I had one because I love to make cakes!!! MMMmmmmmNow speaking of tummies I had Timmies today. A taste of home!!! I got an Iced Cappuccino made with chocolate milk cuz that's clearly the best way to have it made, and now you can add shots to them, so I added a caramel shot. Sweet and sooo good. MMMMMMmmmmmmm!!!
Now I thot of something earlier today that I wanted to write about but now, telling myself I would remember, but I forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment