I was walking by a store front window and it was decorated in red and green window chalk. There were holly leaves & berries in 2 corners and the words Merry Christmas. There was a girl in the window erasing the words. I thought that was weird since it was still 18 days before Christmas. I waited to see what was happening and soon after she had it cleaned she began to write again. This time I saw what was coming - she was writing "Happy Holidays". I asked an employee -
"Did she have to do that?"
"Yes," he replied. "a customer complained that 'Merry Christmas' offended him."
Who thinks they have the right to go and change what the calendar has said for thousands of years!?!
This is a true story - except I was the girl in the window and a random customer was the witness with the questions....
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment