Wednesday, December 16, 2009

www.nostalgic.com

Friday my brother moves out of the dorm. I'm sad for him - but I can't help thinking that this is the first time my parents will have no kids in school. No students, just adults... flailing about in this world. Now don't get me wrong they raised amazing kids - the economy is just making it hard for us to shine at life.

It's pretty exciting - instead of school bills they can pay Cruise bills, instead of driving to visit their kids at school, we visit them.

On the topic of Nastalgia - in 9 days Nick and I will spend our first Christmas together! Our actual first Christmas day together.... it doesn't matter where it is or isn't - we're together!!! We've already begun our celebration - we've decorated, we dressed up, we've bake-I mean eaten sugar cookie dough! We decorated the tree....
We couldn't find an "our first Christmas - ornament" that we liked so we bought the "E". Then my mom happened to get us this "2009" one. Together they make a great first year ornament combo!
We have even already had 1 Christmas celebration, many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment