If you could do anything on your day off what would it be?
Yesterday I had a plan, I was going to make a couple phone calls that I needed to make, I was going to Nap, I was going to go to the post office to re-ship lil'Randys Christmas present to him, since it got to us after we had left for Ohio. I thought I might get around to scrapbooking.
This is what I did. I made the calls at work... shh. I got home, showered, went to the Post Office, then fell asleep cuddling next to my Nick for almost 3 hours. It was better than the nap that Joey and Ross take on F.r.i.e.n.d.s!! I loved it, he loved it. I made dinner as per Nicks request for the awesome Canadian Gravy! Then we watched Gilmore Girls, then 9 episodes of Say Yes to the Dress. He watched with me! It was awesome! Halfway through an episode of That 70s Show I fell asleep for the night! What an amazing day off!
Today I found out that I have all day tomorrow off - the church office is going to be closed for New Years Eve. (however I already got paid for it! They're ok with it and I'm ok with that!! I just have to come in and check to see if there are any messages I need to take care of) We still don't know what our plans are for bRinging in the next decade- it may just be the 2 of us. I've looked into going ice skating, making a fancy dinner, brownies, ice cream sundaes, watching a movie or 2 or 3. Ooh and of course watching the ball drop - its not New Years without that!
As far as I'm concerned just the 2 of us is a perfect way to bring in the next decade. I wonder what the next decade will hold for us!? Speculations welcome....
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




BABY :)
ReplyDelete