She was excited - I was excited. 

She ordered Chicken Nuggets, French Fries and Apple Juice in a big cup - not a juice box. She's such a big girl! We had the place to ourselves. We had quality time together. She wanted to know where my mommy and daddy were so we called them and talked to them. She still talks about how she was at my wedding and she wore her white dress and that she was the flower girl.
Too Cute.
After our date - I was informed that Nick wouldn't be home for a lot of hours still so I went home with the intention of finishing hemming my pants, and then taking a nap so I could be away when he got home around 1am.
Well I never got the nap, and he called as he got was driving the last stretch from Spring Arbor - Napoleon. He told me all about his weekend and then the jealousy monster attacked me. I had done gone all weekend, mostly missing him - a few feelings of jealousy when I'd get an update... maybe it would be better if I just don't ask about anything. Anyhoo - so I was grumpy by the time he got home.
Well I never got the nap, and he called as he got was driving the last stretch from Spring Arbor - Napoleon. He told me all about his weekend and then the jealousy monster attacked me. I had done gone all weekend, mostly missing him - a few feelings of jealousy when I'd get an update... maybe it would be better if I just don't ask about anything. Anyhoo - so I was grumpy by the time he got home. I still wanted to open the gift that had arrived on our doorstep on Friday even though it was 1am! I love it - here's a picture:

Thanks Mom & Dad Everett!!!!!




Love the nativity!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a GREAT picture of Hailey!