Monday, February 8, 2010

www.ohCanada.com

No rushing! I didn't want to rush at all this weekend. Well that is not how it started out! There was this projected storm, and I enjoyed a leisurely dinner with my Nick at Panara before going so I didn't get out of Jackson until about 7pm. My mom had me stop at a Cracker Barrel to pick up something, and I forgot that my Passport was in Nicks car not mine, but I decided to risk it and use just my green card to get me through the border. It worked both ways!!! Soo I got home at 9:40 and just sat in the living room while my family finished watching a movie, and we visited for a while lazily! (which is what I wanted). Then everyone went to bed and I took a whirl pool bath! Love it!

Saturday morning, I got up mid-morning so as to not waste the day, but still have a relaxing morning... stayed in my PJs until about 3pm! Gramps came over for lunch so it was great seeing him, Steph came over shortly after Gramps left. Then while she was still here Carrie showed up! It was great visiting with all of these people!! Carrie and I went out shopping to Winners and the Real Canadian Super Store....We were supposed to pick up toppings for home made pizza, but came home with some great finds! Carrie and I found a dish setting for her - she is moving to a new apartment and needs lots of things because she is going to be roommateless finally!!!! Soo this dish set had 69 pieces, 6-settings + serving dishes and cream/sugar, salt/pepper etc. and it was all white just like she wanted - very modern - for 34.99!!!!! You can't beat that! I found this adorable black dressed lady with 2 green pearls at the boosom that is meant to hang necklaces from. We also found the cutest salt and pepper grinders that were a man and a woman! We named them Jorge and Molly!! I bought those for her as a birthday/house warming gift! Then while we were in the grocery store, we found the cutest cream and sugar containers so she is going to give away or use the ones from the set only on special occasions! Anyhoo it was a great time. Then we came home and got lazy, but got a call that we were to go hang out at Jaspreets house with Laura G and Christy Kelly! We had a blast, drank Indian tea and ate a death by chocolate cake that Carrie and I picked up!

Carrie slept over and we talked like 13 year old girls until 2am-ish! Loved catching up with her! We got up and went to church together! After chuch I went to lunch with my entire family! We went to my favourite restaurant: Steph, Bessie, Terry, Linzy & Peyten, Markie and Krystal, Mom, Dad and Michael! After lunch went home, packed up, and headed home making a pit stop at Terry's for him to help fix Nick laptop!! I arrived home 3 mins before my goal of 8pm!

This morning I got a call from Home.fm saying that I had won this months Pay it Forward!!! So a $100 visa gift card is coming to me to buy diapers and a CD play for the babies!!! I'm pretty excited about that!! I will post pictures of what I end up buying!! I've also asked them if there is anything else that they would rather have to let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment