Dear friends,
I'm going to need your support because something that has become part of our everyday routine (which is pretty much the only thing since we have very little time together) is watching Gilmore Girls. Well last night after watching the episode that aired that day on ABC Family we decided to look up how close we were to the end, because we felt we were getting close. We didn't want to be surprised like Mel was! Needless to say, we only have 4 episodes remaining. I'm not sure how we're going to make it!
Next, since I had a day off, and all my day offs are usually filled with packing, doing dishes and cleaning up, I decided to actually take some time for myself. After taking some stuff to the dry cleaners and taking out a lot of garbage, I snuggled up on the blue lazy boy, that I never sit in, with a blanket, some chocolate, a drink and Nicks laptop and ear phones. Melissa had told me that I should watch the Bachelor this season, because this guy makes really good choices and it isn't as raunchy as previous seasons. Soo I decided to watch it. So far I've finished the 4th week, but dispite how good looking this guy is, and how hollywood romantic the dates are and everything, I was still yearning to have my Nick in my arms, I didn't want that guy. You see I watched this show when it first came out 6 year ago and then, I wanted all of that... not the drama, but the fancy dates, the pretty hair and make-up, the handsome all star guy, the way they would sit together, hold each other... now that I have my own all star guy - the show doesn't have the same appeal that it used to. I would much rather have had my Nick home with me, snuggling with me, than watching that show.
Surprise, Surprise! I experienced something the last 2 days that I had off that surprised me a bit. I enjoyed staying home, and making food for Nick. I liked being a susie homemaker. My mom just said that maybe one day soon - I won't have time to watch all these TV shows because I'll be too busy volunteering and cooking and making home! I'm pretty excited about all this future stuff!!
Judge if you must, but these are the shows that we watch -
Together: That 70's Show, House, Scrubs, Gilmore Girls. How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory,
Just Me: Make It or Break It, the Bachelor, Say Yes to the Dress
Just Him: Lost, Simpsons, Family Guy, Men of a Certain Age, The Colbert Report, Survivor, The Office
Soon - Parenthood
What shows do you watch?
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




I love Make it or Break it too! and I watch Secret life, the Bachelor ;), Gilmore Girls, Friends, King of Queens, Greys sometimes and Private Practice sometimes, the Middle, Cougartown, Modern Family...LOL etc
ReplyDelete