This morning Nick got home from work in a great mood and was wide awake so he made me breakfast in bed!! I woke up to the smell of bacon!! It was amazing. These are the circumstancees leading up to this random outpouring of love!
When he left for work last night, he saw bacon in the fridge and thought about bacon all night long. Then all the people who were coming into work this morning were happy so that made him happy. Then on the way home he was thinking he wanted toast and eggs, but didn't think he could make them as good as my eggs, so he came up with the idea of French Toast - and he made and excellent batch of french toast!!! Soo goood!!

Due to the massive amounts of snow being dumped on us today, I will probably take longer to get home from work tonight and he will probably have to leave early cutting our precious few minutes even shorter. Therefore the extra time this morning we had together was fantastic! I love him.
Last night when he left, he just looked at me and said "I don't want to leave you" I looked back and him and said "I don't want you to leave me". We just don't see enough of each other to even consider ourselves married. Soon hopefully that will change. I have my interview for the transfer tomorrow and we officially have the apartment as of March 10th so everything is rolling!




No comments:
Post a Comment