Nope!
Don't freak out.... we're not pregnant! We've been married for 9 months - therefore we COULD have a baby by now but we don't so we decided to celebrate by going and hanging out with some babies!!!!
We arrived at the Pollak household a few minutes before Jennie arrived home from work... Nich had been with the babies all day, and had taken them to their audiology appointments resulting in fantastic news! Their hearing problems are fixable!!! And originally they thought they had severe-permanent hearing loss and they're down to mild/mild-moderate FIXABLE hearing loss!! That is great!!! Also Landon improved so much he back on the CPAP - off the Ventilator - so that is great news.. they were preparing Nich & Jennie to possibly bring him home on a ventilator! So after a day of being Mr. Mom as he calls himself, Jennie gave him a hug and he went out the door to work. So Jennie, Nick and I were there with the babies. I was soooo proud of my Nick - he held both of them, despite his fear of breaking them. He was so scared, but in my opinion did fantastic! He wanted to hold them, he was just soo scared!
Don't freak out.... we're not pregnant! We've been married for 9 months - therefore we COULD have a baby by now but we don't so we decided to celebrate by going and hanging out with some babies!!!!
We arrived at the Pollak household a few minutes before Jennie arrived home from work... Nich had been with the babies all day, and had taken them to their audiology appointments resulting in fantastic news! Their hearing problems are fixable!!! And originally they thought they had severe-permanent hearing loss and they're down to mild/mild-moderate FIXABLE hearing loss!! That is great!!! Also Landon improved so much he back on the CPAP - off the Ventilator - so that is great news.. they were preparing Nich & Jennie to possibly bring him home on a ventilator! So after a day of being Mr. Mom as he calls himself, Jennie gave him a hug and he went out the door to work. So Jennie, Nick and I were there with the babies. I was soooo proud of my Nick - he held both of them, despite his fear of breaking them. He was so scared, but in my opinion did fantastic! He wanted to hold them, he was just soo scared!
Here's proof - its not great because it was taken on my phone in a dark room - but proof!Hailey was dropped off by a friends mom and jumped right into being big sister... she even got herself a new Big Sister hair cut (just like mommy's- like I predicted)! She helped bathe the babies - she was great! I got to feed Brooklyn and rock her to sleep (which my Nick got to do again later after she woke up when I tried to put her in her crib)! It was so much fun - I can't wait til Friday to do it all again!
They need help so if you want to go over and help at any time, I'm sure they would love that!!! They're exhausted! and they still have 1 more to come home! Nick had to work last night though so we had to come home, sadly before getting to hang out and play video games with Nich...
After Nick left for work, I started filling out our taxes... I need help. I have no idea how to answer some of these questions....
Now as I finish this post on Wednesday morning, I can tell you how much Nicks night sucked last night... he is supposed to leave at 7am and that gives us a little bit of time in the morning together which is preciously coveted (I'm not sure if I used those words properly but it felt right). One days where we both work we get to see each other a little bit in the morning if I can wake myself up when he gets in the door at 8, before I work at 9, and then when I get home at 9:30 - we get a few moments before he has to leave at 10. Sooo anyways I only have 1 day off this week which was yesterday and we didn't get our usual chill at home time together which we love because we both wanted to go see the babies (&the parents & Hailey)! Soo when his replacement didn't come into work until after 10am I was feeling cheated out of my time, and feeling awful for Nick because he had to get up early yesterday to go see the babies so he got less sleep than he should have then had to work extra hours! The good side of the story is OVERTIME! It also ruined his plans for the day, because now he has to sleep till about 7ish to get enough sleep to be human!
Speaking of sleeping to be human - Nich & Jennie are running on Super Human Strength - not sleep! That's the kind of strength that you have no idea where it comes from, but when it is needed, it's there! They are amazing!!!! If anyone can do it its them!
Before we left for the Pollaks yesterday, I decided to shovel that mass amounts of snow we had to walk through to get to our cars and then drive out of our drive way. So 30 mins of shovelling was enough for my pathetic body muscles and I was sweating so I took off my coat and walked to the post office. There I got a package with Nicks P90X Workout in it! He is pretty excited!! It also came with a new shirt for me! MomE found it and thought it looked just like me and she was soo right! I love it! Do you ever get a new outfit and not want to take it - my lifestyle lately is: as soon as I know I'm going to be in the house for a while and not leaving - I immediately put on sweats - very comfy pants... but last night I didn't want to change into my comfys because I was loving my whole outfit. I wore white pants with my new shirt.... when I went out of the house....

(close up of the pattern at the bottom!)
Anyhoo -today I hurt! A Lot!!!
Anyhoo -today I hurt! A Lot!!!
And I have 1 more day of work at the church - then I'm done!
I knew this day would come, I just didn't know how long I'd have to wait!




cute shirt! i agree!
ReplyDelete