Monday, February 1, 2010

www.Brennan'sHome.com

Sunday was the first day the Pollaks had 2 kids at home! Brennan made the long trip from the hospital to the Ronald McDonald house (about 3 mins). They arrived "home" around 3pm.

I picked up Hailey from church on Sunday morning and we went to Target, Toys R Us, and then home to our house! Hailey wanted to buy something for Brennan - which is adorable! Soo after finding a gift for Brennan we had lunch at our house, woke up Nick and played Hide and Go Seek! It was really fun! Our house had a lot of places to hide from a 3 year old! She even came up with some pretty good hiding places -especially since she has only been in our house 1 time before. I loved hearing her little feet pitter pattering on the floor above us! So 2ish we took off heading to the hospital - she was soo excited to see her brother!! So excited that she fell asleep in the car on the way there - and soo out cold that she slept while her daddy carried in her into their room. Soo I enjoyed Brennan while Hailey slept!

Once she woke up, I stopped stairing at Brennan and spent the next several hours looking at the back of my pink camera! (Jennie's memory card was full so we used mine). I took lots of pictures and video's all of which are on facebook! I documented all of the first moments with Hailey!



I hope I never forget the way Hailey soothed Brennan when he would cry "It OK Bwenin, it OK!"


She is such a good big sister!! She would grab anything that he needed! She wanted to make him happy no matter what!

For more videos check out my facebook!


I got to hold him lots too - I didn't just take pictures, but I have no idea how to choose which pictures to upload - so go look at them all on facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment