We met at an apartment complex that Nick and I are looking at moving to! It's technically in Ypsilanti which is 15 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor and 8 minutes from the Tim Hortons in Saline, therefore it is in an great location! We loved it! It has every requirement that we wanted! Some of those requirements/perks this place included are: carpeted livingroom, a dishwasher, laundry facilities, a pool/hot tub/workout room, huge closet, storage, dishwasher, garbage disposal, patio area, open kitchen, quality place, great location.
Random pictures before the rest of the day's update!
The shirt my brother brought me from Germany!


After we left there with an application in hand, we drove to the Ronald McDonald house, where we left with Nich and Jennie (the new short haired-Jennie) to go see the babies! We enjoyed the babies times! I loved watching the excitement on their faces as they knew they were taking Brennan out of the Nicu together! Nich said he felt like they were pregnant again going to the hospital, packing their bags to go have a baby! They were soo excited - yet it was still shadowed by the sickness of Landon

The shirt my brother brought me from Germany!
Our pet plant I got for $1.00

Engagement pictures in a frame that I got for Christmas!!
Back to the story!:
After we left there with an application in hand, we drove to the Ronald McDonald house, where we left with Nich and Jennie (the new short haired-Jennie) to go see the babies! We enjoyed the babies times! I loved watching the excitement on their faces as they knew they were taking Brennan out of the Nicu together! Nich said he felt like they were pregnant again going to the hospital, packing their bags to go have a baby! They were soo excited - yet it was still shadowed by the sickness of Landon


After spending a good chunk of our "girls day out" at the hospital - we headed to the Whole Food Market - for randomness sake! It was an interesting place - I ended up buying an natural soda - it was weird - but I wanted to try it.. so Mel and sat at the window bar thingy and chatted and shared the soda. We separated ways there and drove the 45 minutes it took each of us to get to our homes...
Tomorrow after church I get Hailey for the afternoon! Shall I kidnap her and keep her forever? - I wish cuz I just love that little girl, but I love her family too and I know they would prefer that I bring her back! So I think Nich and I are going to take her out to lunch and then I will return her to her rightful owners.
Nick played in a Magic Tournament with Gavin and they had fun - did pretty well, walked away with prizes - but Nick is sleepy! He's basically been awake since 5oclock yesterday!
Random: In my spare time this week I made this: 





sounds like you had a good weekend :)
ReplyDelete