I found my way to the Matthai Botanical Gardens where I am waiting to hear about a 1-year event planning internship. I checked the place out, and the green house was actually open for free today so I went in... I got some beautiful pictures.












I drove past a mini-mall that had a David’s Bridal in it which I considered, but I really don't want to work in retail..... Then I went in search of a tea house that was looking for a coordinator for the tea room... it looked great on paper.... I called ahead and they said that they really wanted someone with food service experience.... when I arrived there today I found that it was located above a bookstore that was full of new age-y, culty books... therefore I knew that it was not a place where I wanted to work. On my way to the tea house, I passed a Starbucks so I went there (I had a gift card), hoping maybe I would run into a magical person who would know of a job for me or could point me in a direction other than "going crazy".
I know it sounds like I'm being picky, but I really think I just have bad luck... I want a job that is going to make me happy. I have almost literally been looking for a job now for 2 years!!! I started looking before I graduated.... How frustrating is that!?
I arrived home about 10 mins after Nick... he had been at training all day, so he was tired but excited! He had received his uniform today found out he has to report to his office tomorrow at 9am. I'm soo excited for him!







Sorry you had a rough day Britt! I didn't even know you were in Ann Arbor! Nick looks pretty snazzy in his uniform! :)
ReplyDelete