Random thought, 2 nights ago I had a dream that Nick and I were on our 3rd wedding together. I know weird right! Anyways I believe that the location was in Ohio and this wedding was to be a re-enactment of the 2nd wedding. Anyways I was to wear the same dress... but when I went to put it on, the cleaners had decided to change it up a bit and all the lace was cut into V's at the bottom instead of going straight to the floor all around.... it was awful - the train was gone too... I was sooo mad but what do you do right - you can't buy another dress! Then I expected to have the same bouquet as the 2nd wedding but my mom told me she wasn't paying for another bouquet and Mikyla wasn't there to make it so who could make me the same bouquet anyways. I was mad since my bridesmaids could have the same bouquets because theirs were fake... however Dana lost hers (I think my mom might have it) so she was cut out of the wedding party this time. So I carried a bible down the aisle instead.... that's all I remember from my dream, which is quite impressive since I usually forget my dreams quickly!
I had been wanting to watch Julie and Julia - which Nick had mentioned he wanted to see to - due to such hype about it. Anyhoo last night after our TV had displayed nothing but Football for 2 days, I talked him into ordering the movie for $4.99 from our DirectTV. We've only done that 3 times, but really its almost $5 at blockbuster and you have to drive there to get it and return it so it's a pretty good deal. Well we watched it, we didn't love it like everyone thought we would. We decided we didn't like it because there was no climax, there wasn't an antagonist.. it was just kind of there.... I mean I'm not disappointed that I watched it because I'm glad that I saw it once, but I think once is enough.... (mom I know you love it...I'm sad that I don't). Following that Nick went to sleep the soonest I think he ever has:11:45!!! Woah - It might have something to do with the fact that he had to be up 6am to go to training in Livonia for his new job.
I know when your husband is home an unemployed the general feeling most wives have is that they get sick of him being around the house all the time... well I don't know if it is because we are still fairly newlywed... but I'm sad to see him go back to work. I don't know how I'm going to deal with being home alone sometimes now. Its going to be soo weird. I'm anxious to find out what his hours are going to be, to find out how that is going to affect my life.
He texted me to let me know he made it there safely - the snow is a-falling this morning...He is supposed to text me all day - whenever he can... with updates - I sent him with 2.5 PB&J sandwiches, 3 Oreo cookies, 2 bottles of juice, and my love.
Oh yeah and we had lunch again with our favourite little growing family! Chinese again, despite Hailey's pleas for Big Boy. My favourite part was when Jennie read her fortune.... it said "Soon you will acquire something on 4 wheels that will bring lots of fun" We told her that even though they just got the new 4-wheeled vehicle that the "fun" is what is coming soon!! The babies are getting soo big. Landon is 6.5lbs!! The other 2 are around 5.5! Crazy!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment