Sunday, January 17, 2010

www.BigBoy&Babies.com

This day, Sunday, we usually eat Chinese food after church, but last week Hailey wanted Big Boy but we wanted Chinese... so this week Hailey won! She was adorable today as per usual, she wore me out at church chasing her around/piggybacking her while other people chased her.... twas a blast! At Big Boy Nick and I shared a chocolate Malt - it was delicious as always!
After lunch, I drove Jennie to Ann Arbor since she forgot something there and Nick rode to Albion with Nich and Hailey. Since we were at the Ronald McDonald house there was no reason not to go see the babies! So we went over! They are getting soo big! Landon is 7lbs 4oz!! Brooke and Brennan are floating in the 6lbs category! Anyhoo I got to touch the babies this time, help get Landon dressed - Jennie bathed him! Brooke was asleep the whole time so I just watched her sleep for the most part! As I was putting the pacifier in Brennan's little tiny mouth, he held onto my finger with his hand! Anyone who has had a baby wrap their whole hand around just 1 finger knows that amazing feeling!

It was wonderful to have some girl time chat - with just O-o-O Jennie and I!! Loved it! I drove her back to Albion and then we hung out there for a while... after Hailey woke up from her nap we had a good little snuggle time on the couch which I loved. She is just soo precious! We also ate some yummy brownies! There are so many people spoiling Nich & Jennie with food it is wonderful for them, because it saves them time cooking! Almost every Sunday they go home with a meal someone made for them or in today's case, also a huge freezer bag of mini chocolate bars!!! Despite all the chocolate and food Jennie already looks amazing and not at all like she's had 5 babies!!!

Anyhoo the Golden Globes are on tonight! I'm excited to watch them without commercials in a little bit - since we are recording them and we can fast forward through the boring speeches!

As Nick and I were ready to crawl into bed to sleep for the evening, I had one of those moments where I was so completely in love that I was bursting at the seams to tell him I loved him, he was taking his contacts out so I waited til he was beside me and then I had planned on taking his face in my hands and romantically tell him how much I love him... well he beat me to it. I was quite mad! I didn't want to just reply I love you too... cuz some times that just not as romantical.... you know? He always says I love you first, so I feel like the reply is just lame....

Oh and since I need a goal for how long to grow my hair - since Nick told me he wanted it long one more time.... I've decided I'll grow it long enough to donate it one more time! Then I'm going short and never looking back! (Jennie's almost ready to cut and donate hers, so the inspired to me do it again!)

Backing up a bit I almost forgot to write about Saturday...well for most of the day it sucked cuz I was at work, and kept telling Nick to call Chris to make sure they hooked up to see each other since he was in Ann Arbor! Welp not until 9o'clock did he show up at our house but that was fine cuz Gavin came too... we ordered pizza & bread sticks... it was yummy. We thought Tyler was going to come too so I ordered a pizza with just mushrooms on it - since he's a vegetarian and I wanted mushrooms... but I got this figured out... I put 2 different kinds of pizza on top of each other - toppings together! It is my new favourite and the best way to eat a pizza to get all the flavours you want! I'm never going back to eating Pizza any other way! They played cards, I talked with MG and Jake on MSN.... yep - so it was good to see Chris... kind of wish Kd had come so I could have someone to visit with but I understand how she would want to spend time with her family.... I'm soo looking forward to my time home in a couple weekends!

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your blog as always and this time the part about the babies didn't make me cry, it was the part about how much you love Nick (which is not the first time it's made me cry) and how much he loves you. I'm just so happy for you two and I'm so happy you found each other.
    Loveya,
    mom

    ReplyDelete